Bestway USA was selected as one of the top 100 companies to work for in Arizona for 2021! At our Chandler, AZ headquarters, we offer 20 days of paid time off per year and 12 paid holidays. We offer company sponsored medical insurance as well as dental, and vision insurance options. We are a hardworking, casual, dog friendly office. Our core values of Respect, Recognition, Accountability, Leadership, and Communication are very important to our workplace culture. Come join us by applying through the link below.
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products in the assigned region in the continental United States providing ongoing support to product distribution channel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assists external sales team with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Will have direct buyer responsibilities to facilitate sales goals
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Becomes actively involved in a new external sales team sales orientation and sales training programs
- Acts as a resource to external sales team in contract opportunities and proposals
- Assists resellers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between retail accounts and China account management teams to guarantee on time shipments and overall customer satisfaction
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits
- Attends trade shows
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining resellers and assisting resellers in attaining new accounts
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided and answers questions from resellers and handles complaints
- Works with external sales representative groups to increase current, or gain new business from resellers
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Customer/client focus
- Communication proficiency
- Performance management
- Business acumen
- Results driven
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of field sales experience in consumer products, preferably toys or sporting goods
- 3 or more years of experience working with overseas manufacturing/import sales
Bestway (USA) Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Bestway will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.